- Blanchon Hard Wax Oil (HardWax Oil) is based on vegetable oils and natural waxes. It provides a hard wearing protective finish and gives a natural finish to wood floors at the same time.
- Blanchon coloured hard waxoils are popular due to quicker drying times, great colours and ease of application, long-lasting protection, while preserving the wood's natural beauty and elasticity.
- It is suitable for interior use only.
- Hard Waxoil is virtually odourless and complies with the European Toy Safety Standard EN 71.3.
- Slip resistant finish according to DIN 51 130-RG
- Hard Waxoil is a simple two coat system easy to apply on all commonly used woods.
- (Note; use Blanchon Prim Oil for use on rare exotic woods as a primer prior to the application of hard waxoil, also for use as a primer in areas subject to higher levels of humidity, kitchens, bathrooms etc)
- Hard Waxoil is easy to maintain with Blanchon Maintenance Oil & Universal Maintenance Oil for periodic maintenance and for daily/weekly cleaning use Blanchon Lagoon Cleaner or Blanchon Natural Soap.
- Hard Waxoil is available in 2 colourless finishes (Natural/Satin-Matt and Matt) for a natural finish, 6 Satn-matt wood coloured finishes (Cherry, Golden Oak, Light Oak, Smoked Oak, Walnut and Weathered Wood) and 8 Satin-matt coloured finishes (Black, White, light-Grey, White-Grey, Rough-Timber, Old White, Graphite and Metallic Grey.
- Available - 250ml, 1L and 2.5L
- Coverage - 20 - 25 sq mts per litre per coat
Maintenance: All important if you want your floor to look its best for as long as possible,
For information on maintenance, click here: Wood floor cleaning & maintenance
For further information and application methods, health and the environment see the technical data sheet in the attachments tab above.