- Blanchon maintenance oil is the natural complement for the maintenance of all Blanchon traditional oils: Hard waxoil, Wood floor oil, and factory applied oiled wood floors.
- Maintenance oil contains raw materials of natural origin. It is a great regenerator: It penetrates to the core of solid wood (parquets, wood floors), plywood and cork floors for long-lasting protection, while preserving the wood's natural appearance and elasticity.
- It is only suitable for interior use (do not use outdoors).
- Maintenance oil enables quick and easy regeneration of all oiled wood floors (traditional oils) and, without polishing, gives a natural and even look.
- Maintenance oil has a pleasant, subtle fragrance of natural wax and complies with the European Toy Safety Standard EN 71.3.
- Maintenance oil is easy to apply on all pre-oiled wood species commonly used.
- Available in 3 finishes: Natural for light coloured or non stained wood, White for white-oiled wood floors (or light grey), and Oak for tropical woods or dark stained oiled wood floors.
- Application by cloth or brush
- High coverage: 25 to 35 m2 per litr
Available in 500ml spray bottle (Natural only), 1L and 2.5L
For further information and application methods, health and the environment see the data sheets in the attachment tab above.