- Blanchon Wood-Ageing Agent ia a unique product, It provides a patina finish to the wood and highlights the natural wood grain. Ideal to give a new wood an aged look.
- Wood-Ageing Agent is a single component, water-based and odourless product. It may be applied on all types of parquets, wood floor, woodwork, wood panelling, etc. and suitable for all wood species.
- It is very easy to apply, making it ideal for large surfaces (in particular parquets and wood floors). Its versatility allows you to achieve a wide range of decorative effects from a light weathered look to a brown old cottage finish.
- It may be re coated with all types of finishes (wood floor sealers, varnishes, oils, waxes and polishes). It is particularly recommended in conjunction with Blanchon Hard Waxoil it can also be used to obtain countless patina and ambiance effects.
- All the colours can be mixed together to easily obtain pure, pastel or to match colours.
- Use the Colourless only to dilute a strong colour without losing the effect.
- Available in White for pastel and colourless for dilution / White will change the tone of each colour and Colourless will change the shade of each colour.
- Approximate coverage: 12 to 15 sqm per litre,
- Available in 250ml, 1L and 5L
For further information and application methods, health and the environment see the technical data sheet in the attachments tab above.