Blanchon Original Wood Environment is suitable for all commonly used types of wood. (Please consult us for rare exotic woods).
- Original Wood Environment technical performance and formulation meet the most stringent ecological criteria: it contains less than 5% VOC, complies with the European Eco-label environmental requirements, and is both user-friendly and environmentally-friendly. Original Wood Environment meets the German label Gev-Emicode EC1 criteria which offers the most ecological approach to interior timber work.
- Blanchon original Wood environment is the only one of its kind on the market
- It provides a hard wearing protective finish and gives a natural finish to wood floors, at the same time. quicker drying times, ease of application, long-lasting protection, while preserving the wood's natural beauty and elasticity.
- It is suitable for interior use only, odourless and complies with the EuropeanToy Safety Standard EN 71.3.
- Original Wood Environment is a simple three coat system easy to apply on all commonly used woods.
- It is easy to maintain with Blanchon Original Maintenance oil and daily/weekly cleaning with Blanchon Lagoon cleaner or Blanchon Natural soap.
Available in 1L and 5L
See Attachments Tab. for more details about this product.
water based hard wearing wood floor finish superior to any thing else
available on the market today , a real technical innovation.
Original Wood Environment will leave the wood looking natural with
little colour change, unlike an oiled finish, and will highlight the
natural grain of the timber (except bare timber).
in 4 finishes, Natural (Clear satin-matt), Clear Ultra Matt, Rough
Timber (a hint of white, satin-matt) and Bare Timber, Bare timber as the
name implies will leave the timber as if untreated but with the same
wearing properties as the other finishes.
Blanchon Original Wood Environment is the only one of its kind
available on the market, no other manufacturer has such a product, it is
also suitable for all interior joinery.
Original Wood Environment odourless and non yellowing is extremely easy to use and trouble-free.
and practical, ready to use, no dilution required, may be applied
directly to suitably prepared wood using a short-hair roller or a good
quality paint brush. No polishing is required to achieve a perfect
finish on parquets and wood floors and all interior joinery.
Original Wood Environment is very easy to maintain and refinish.
The area can be reused very quickly thanks to its odourless, easy-to use, fast-drying formula.