Metolux Timbafil is the most popular wood filler in Britain the No 1 choice by 90% of joinery manufacturers and associated industries, it is a high quality two part styrene free wood filler offering the user the benefits of a fast cure system.
The new styrene free formulation represents a significant improvement on present wood filler performance including Painting, Sanding and Stainability.
Supplied with a separate hardener, this wood filler provides a strong high quality repair.
Available - in 6 pre coloured blends to match your wood type and now with the added advantage of excepting wood stains to achieve that perfect match.
Colours - White, Pine, Light Oak, Dark Oak/Teak, Mahogany/Dark & Redwood/Light.
Pack size - Handy pack 275ml, Workshop pack 770ml, Production Pack 3.3L
- Easy application and exceptional performance.
- Super smooth
- Easy sanding once cured
Timberfil can be machined, drilled, and accepts nails, screws and staples
- Timberfil can be finished
with primer, paints varnishes and lacquers
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Supplied with harder, (extra hardness available separately)
- Available in 3.3L Production Pack, 770ml Workshop Pack & 275ml Handy Pack