- Impra profilan Top Coat, a high build, waterborne, micro-porous satin wood stain, reduces flaking, blistering, cracking and peeling.
- 1 Litre covers approx. 12 - 15 m2 Per Litre, Per coat
- Does not contain any biocides and is totally environmentally friendly.
- Transparent pigments enhance the natural grain of the wood.
- Available in 9 wood colours plus colourless
- Colourless is unsuitable for timbers exposed to weathering as it has no UV protection
- Ideal as a top coat on Profilan Fina
- Excellent weather resistance, water repellent, age resistant, consistency and workability and long lasting protection set this fade-resistant top coat apart from any other water based stain available today
- Ideal for timbers used indoors and out doors (Oily and exotic timber prove difficult to treat with water based products, use Impra Color and Impra Elan on this type of timber.
- Do not apply in temparatues below 5 deg C or in blazing sun.
- Available in 0.75L and 2.5L
Provides excellent weather resistance, maintaining its sheen level even after extended exposure.
Accredited with the Blue Angel Seal award for it environmental aspects.
For further information and application methods, health and the environment see the technical data sheet in the Attachments Tab.