Blanchon Prim’Oil 2.5L
Mainland UK postage rates
|Order Value||Below £60||£60 & Over|
|UK 2-5 Working Days||£5.50||FREE|
|Next Working Day||£7.50||£3.50|
Click here for full postage details
We also offer a click and collect service for those who would like to order online and collect from our store here in Bidford-upon-Avon. Please choose click and collect at the checkout.
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter. Just serach for AGWoodcare!
- Most exotic woods (particularly iroko, merbau, ipe and teak) and certain European resinous woods (such as olive) have a pronounced drying retardant character, which can delay the drying time of an oil, causing surface defects, uneven appearance, etc. An application of Prim’Oil will prevent this delay from happening to the oil.
- Prim’Oil does not block the pores of the wood and increases the dust protection of the oil (or hard waxoil) applied on top.
- Prim’Oil is also water-repellent which makes it ideal to be used in areas subject to high levels of humidity: kitchens worktops and bathrooms for instance.
- It makes the maintenance of the oil easier afterwards
- Prim’Oil is also recommended on wood floors with "boat deck" joints. It can be overcoated with any Blanchon Oils.
- Quick-drying time.
- Colourless finish: Prim’Oil is invisible after application of the oil.
- Prim’Oil should only be used inside on parquets, wood floors, cross-grained wood flooring and interior woodwork before oiling (not suitable for exterior applications).
For further information and application methods, health and the environment see the technical data sheets in the attachment tab above.
No posts found