Blanchon Original Wood Environment Maintenance Oil
Mainland UK postage rates
|Order Value||Below £60||£60 & Over|
|UK 2-3 Working Days||£5.50||FREE|
|Next Working Day||£7.50||£3.50|
Click here for full postage details
We also offer a click and collect service for those who would like to order online and collect from our store here in Bidford-upon-Avon. Please choose click and collect at the checkout.
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter . Just serach for AGWoodcare!
- Blanchon Original Wood Environment Maintenance Oil is the natural complement to Blanchon Original Wood Environment.
- A real technical innovation, odourless Original Wood Environment Maintenance Oil is extremely easy to use and trouble-free.
- Its technical performance and formulation comply with the most stringent ecological criteria: it contains less than 2% VOC as per Directive 2004/42/CE, complies with the European Eco-label environmental requirements, the European Standard EN 71.3 and is both user-friendly and environmentally-friendly.
- Simple and practical, Original Wood Environment Maintenance Oil to be applied directly to clean wood treated with Original Wood Environment, no buffing is required.
- The area can be reused very quickly thanks to its odourless, easy-to-use, fast-drying formula. Original Wood Environment Maintenance Oil gives long-lasting protection and is available in a natural and ultra matt (colourless) finish.
- Coverage: 25 to 35 m2 per litre per coat
Pack size: 1L and 5L
For further information and application methods, health and the environment see the technical data sheet in the attachment tab above.
No posts found