Blanchon Natural Soap For Oiled Wood Floors
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, we are currently not able to allow customers into our shop here in Bidford-upon-Avon, however we are still operating and shipping goods out using Parcelforce and Royal Mail.
However, due to courier companies struggling with the increased workload, we have taken the decision to temporarily disable any next day services and have a current delivery aim of 3-5 working days for all orders.
This is to ensure that all of our customers are able to receive their goods in the time-frame we have promised.
If you wish to collect an order from our store, we can still offer a safe collection service from outside the building.
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter . Just serach for AGWoodcare!
- Blanchon natural soap for oiled wood floors is a super concentrated wood floor cleaner for day-to-day cleaning of all oiled wood floors.
- Dilute 100-125 ml per 5 litres of water and apply with a damp (not wet) floor cloth or mop.
- Based on 100% natural ingredients, natural soap for oiled wood floors is enriched with vegetable oils, thus boosting the protection of wood floors with each use.
- Powerful and concentrated, this natural soap allows in-depth cleaning as often as it is needed.
- Natural soap for oiled wood floors preserves and enhances the natural beauty of oiled wood floors and parquets.
- Available in colourless and white (white is specially manufactured for white floors and white tinted floors) NB: Using the natural soap directly on untreated wood floors and parquets is not recommended.
- Natural soap for oiled wood floors has a pleasant fragrance and complies with the European Toy Safety Standard EN 71.3.