Please note that this is old stock and some of the tins therefore have old labels and marks/dents.
The recipe hasn't changed though so the contents are still the same.
- High covering capacity and moisture regulating.
- Excellent adhesion on sound previous coats
- Protective film against mould and algae
- Weather resistant, water thinnable, light resistant, age resistant,
- Tested according to DIN EN 927
- For all interior and exterior wooden surfaces
- Can also be used on (after appropriate pre-treatment) concrete, plaster, hard PVC, zinc and galvanised steel
- Application by brush, roller, spraying
- Available in 0.75L & 2.5L also available in an industrial range for joinery production processes using air assisted spraying equipment.
- For application to Idigbo, Oak, Hemlock, Sepele or other wood species with high tannin content and used outdoors it is advisable to use a tannin blocker primer to avoid bleeding of wood infiltrates. Use Impra Profilan Secure
- With untreated exterior softwoods we recommend a treatment with Impra profilan Prevent (preservative) or clear wood preservative.
- Hard to smell, impossible to beat
- Do not apply in tempratures below 5 deg C or in blazing sun
- Coverage = 11 tp 12 Square Meter per Litre per Coat
Awarded the Blue Angel Seal award for its environmentally friendly aspects.
A Which? Magazine report Best Buy productFor further information and application methods, health and the environment see the technical data sheet in the Attachments Tab.
Please note that not all colours are on the above colour chart. Please contact us if you would like to see any of these.