Osmo Country Colour
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
Mainland UK postage rates
|Order Value||Below £50||£50 & Over|
|UK 2-3 Working Days||£4.79||FREE|
|Next Working Day||£5.99||£3.99|
|Pre 12 Midday||£10.20||£8.20|
Click here for full postage details
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter . Just serach for AGWoodcare!
- Recommended - for timber cladding, windows, doors, conservatories, garden houses, garden furniture, also suitable for interior use
- Opaque - satin-matt finish
- Based on natural oils, deep penetrating, allows the wood to breath and long life expectancy
- Particularly robust and hard-wearing weather-proof, UV-resistant
- Tried and tested in the harshest environments, coastal and mountains
- 1 litre covers approx. 16m2 with 2 coats - massive coverage
- Available in 18 deep rich colours for immediate delivery plus RAL and NCS colours to order
- Contains no biocides or preservatives, safe for humans, animals and plant life when dry.
- Conforms to EN71 safe for toys
- Easy to use, application by brush or roller.
- For added protection against blue stain, rot and mildew It is also advisable to treat all bare timber first with a wood preservative either Osmo W R base coat or Impra Prevent or for large area Clear Wood Preservative which is available in 5L and 25L containers.
- For new oily and exotic woods allow 3-4 months exposure to the weather before application