Osmo End Grain Sealing Wax 375ml
Updated 13th March 2021
We would like to ensure you that our store is open for browsing and we are still shipping goods out using Parcelforce and Royal Mail as usual.
For local customers, we can offer a click and collect service, however if you wish to browse our store, please be advised that we are only allowing 1 customer or couple in at any one time.
If technical advice is required, please feel free to call us on 01789 778628 as we will do our best to assist over the phone.
Mainland UK postage rates
|Order Value||Below £60||£60 & Over|
|UK 2-5 Working Days||£5.50||FREE|
|Next Working Day||£7.50||£3.50|
Click here for full postage details
We also offer a click and collect service for those who would like to order online and collect from our store here in Bidford-upon-Avon. Please choose click and collect at the checkout.
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter. Just serach for AGWoodcare!
- Osmo End Grain Sealer is a specially designed sealing wax for all wooden end grain.
- The sealing wax prevents water absorption preventing swelling of the timbers also prevents shrinking and splitting.
- The end grain when sealed prevents dirt and grimes migration up through the wood grain preventing discolouration.
- Prevents the bleeding of tannins from the end grain/ cut edges
- It is a clear finish and can be used on all cut edges of all types of timber.
- Application by brush, apply 1-2 coats, dense timbers will only require 1 coat
- Use on end grain only not for use on other surface areas. remove wax from other areas with a cloth and white spirit.
- Not to be used on glued joints.
- This is a non stainable / paintable product, it is best to stain the timber first then apply the end grain sealer.
- 1 x 375ml tin will treat both ends of 250 decking boards (150mm), approx 2sq mtrs
For further information and application methods, health and the environment see the technical data sheet in the Attachments Tab.
No posts found