Wash and care - Simply add one cap full to 1 litre of water, cleans and freshens floors in one.
- Dirty floors can be wiped/mopped clean with damp not wet mop.
- Do not use excess water.
- Remove tough stains with liquid wax cleaner.
- Liquid Wax Cleaner - Cleans, freshens and regenerates the wood as well as providing the necessary waxes without building a film layer,
- Apply a spray coat of liquid wax cleaner to the floor spread and polish using the active fibre cloth and polishing pad.
- From time to time the floor should be maintained with Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner, particularly the most use and frequently cleaned areas. Apply a thin layer, let it dry and then polish it.
- If floor renovation is necessary, treat the cleaned floor with another coat of Osmo Polyx Oil, one coat is sufficient under normal circumstances.
- damaged area is also possible with liquid wax cleaner.
See Attachments Tab for more details