Osmo Natural Oil Woodstain Effect (Silver)
Updated 5th January 2021
We would like to ensure you that we are still shipping goods out using Parcelforce and Royal Mail as usual.
For local customers, we are now offering a click and collect service only. Our front door is open for collections, but due to the latest restrictions, we are unfortunately unable to allow customers in to browse our store.
If technical advice is required, please feel free to call us on 01789 778628 as we will do our best to assist over the phone.
Mainland UK postage rates
|Order Value||Below £60||£60 & Over|
|UK 2-5 Working Days||£5.50||FREE|
|Next Working Day||£7.50||£3.50|
Click here for full postage details
We also offer a click and collect service for those who would like to order online and collect from our store here in Bidford-upon-Avon. Please choose click and collect at the checkout.
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter . Just serach for AGWoodcare!
- Osmo Natural Oil Woodstain Effects is an exterior wood stain base coat and top coat in one.
- Contains active ingredients to protect the wood against algae and mildew and the plant-based oils penetrate deeply into the wood, keeping it elastic and healthy.
- A two coat application on raw wood from one tin.
- 3 attractive silver colours.
- There is no need to sand down when re-applying (providing it was originally applied to a sound clean surface) a wipe down with soapy water is all that is needed, just apply a new coat on the old one!
- This product is extremely water repellent and is UV-resistant.
- 1 Litre covers approx. 26m2 with 1 coat (2 coats are required on raw wood, 1 for renovation)
- For added UV protection a coat of Osmo UV protection Oil 410 or 420 can be applied as a top coat
- For new oily and exotic woods allow 3-4 months exposure to the weather before application.
For further information and application methods, health and the environment see the technical data sheet in the Attachments Tab.
No posts found