Osmo Polyx Oil
Mainland UK postage rates (excludes London Congestion Charge Zone)
|Order Value||Below £60||£60 & Over|
|UK 2-5 Working Days||£5.90||FREE|
|Next Working Day||£7.90||£3.90|
|Pre 12 Midday||£10.60||£6.60|
Cut-off point for next working day is 2:30pm
Click here for full postage details
We also offer a click and collect service for those who would like to order online and collect from our store here in Bidford-upon-Avon. Please select click and collect at the checkout for this service.
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter. Just serach for AGWoodcare!
- Osmo Oil is Available in a clear satin matt (3032), matt (3062) finish, gloss (3011) and semi matt (3065)
- Use for all wooden floors and cork floors can also be used on all interior wooden components, also well suited for use on terracotta and other unglazed tiles.
- 2.5L = 30m2 in 2 coats with an 8-10hr drying time, depending on temperature and air movement.
- Application with a stiff good quality brush or lint free cloth, apply thinly, thoroughly and evenly along the grain remove excess with a lint free cloth
- Extremely tough and wear resistant.
- Penetrates deeply into solid, parquet or veneered woods, OSB or cork to enhance and maintain the beauty and elasticity
- Is extremely water-repellent, stain resistant and does not watermark, crack, peel, blister or flake.
- The finish is resistant against wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juices, water etc
- Osmo Polyx Oil is based on natural vegetable oils and waxes, it Is micro-porous therefore it is an ideal treatment even in rooms with high humidity.
- Requires only two coats no primer and is supplied ready to use.
- Does not contain biocides or preservatives and conforms to EN71, safe for toys
- Easy to maintained and clean with Osmo Wash & Care and or Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner.
- Clean tools and applicators with white spirit.
- Use Osmo Wood Protecter as a primer/sealer coat first in areas of high humidity. Bathrooms etc
- Add colour and vitality to your floor with a first coat of Polyx Oil Tints, Wood Wax Finish Transparent or Wood wax Creative followed with one coat of clear Polyx Oil.
- Supplied in .75ml, 2.5L and 10L
For maintenance for all wooden floors use Osmo Wash & Care for day to day cleaning and Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner for intensive maintenance. For floors subject to high traffic usage, such as public spaces, restaurants etc use Osmo Maintenance Oil.
We would also recommend the use of Blanchon Universal Maintenance Oil , a quick drying alternative to Liquid Wax Cleaner.
Please Note:- When treating tropical, oily and dense woods, such as Wenge, Merbau, Ipe and such like, Osmo advise Wood Wax Finish Extra Thin as a first coat/primer before the application of Hard Wax Oil.
For further information and application methods, health and the environment see the technical data sheet in the Attachments Tab.