Rustins Advanced Wood Protector 5L
Mainland UK postage rates (excludes London Congestion Charge Zone)
|Order Value||Below £60||£60 & Over|
|UK 2-5 Working Days||£5.90||FREE|
|Next Working Day||£7.90||£3.90|
|Pre 12 Midday||£10.60||£6.60|
Cut-off point for next working day is 2:30pm
Click here for full postage details
We also offer a click and collect service for those who would like to order online and collect from our store here in Bidford-upon-Avon. Please select click and collect at the checkout for this service.
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter. Just serach for AGWoodcare!
- High performance product manufactured by a British Company
- Advanced dual purpose fungicide insecticide Wood Preserver
- Low odour, non-flammable product based on micro-emulsion nanotechnology. The ultra-fine particle size allows deep penetration of the preserver to take place so the performance of the product is much greater than standard wood preservation products.
- Water based quick drying preservatice that can be applied to wet or dry timbers. Most preservative available are spirit based and will not provide adaquate penetration on damp timbers and all wood rotting fungi are caused by miisture ingress.
- For use against wood boring insects and wood rotting fungi within domestic, commercial, institutional and industrial premises.
- Available in Medium Brown, Dark Brown, Green & Black in 5L.
- It is advisable to re-apply periodically (depending on directional aspect and exposure to sun light)
- A two coat application is required for full protection.
- Coverage - 3-4 sqm per litre per coat.
For further information and application methods, health and the environment see the technical data sheet in the Attachments tab above.
No posts found