Scenic Exterior Wood Stain
Mainland UK postage rates
|Order Value||Below £50||£50 & Over|
|UK 2-3 Working Days||£4.79||FREE|
|Next Working Day||£5.99||£3.99|
|Pre 12 Midday||£10.20||£8.20|
Click here for full postage details
How to use
- Shake the bottle of concentrate thoroughly to ensure pigment dispersal, then add contents to cold water at the ratio of 1 part concentrate to 4 parts cold water (1 litre concentrate added to 4 litres of water). Some pigments may settle in the bottom of the bottle. If this occurs, add a small amount of water and shake until all pigment is dissolved and pour into mixing pail. Stir the wood stain and it is ready to use.
- Drying time is fast, normally drying between 1 and 2 hours, depending on weather conditions.
- Apply in dry weather conditions
- Clean up could not be more simple. Just use soap and water.
- For a darker shade, apply further coats of stain.
Coverage is between 7 and 10 square metres per litre, depending on the moisture content and porosity of the wood.
The below colour chart shows images that we have taken using pine sample boards we have created in house here at AG Woodcare.
These can be seen in more detail by selecting from the colour option drop down box above.
No posts found