How to use
- Shake the bottle of concentrate thoroughly to ensure pigment dispersal, then add contents to cold water at the ratio of 1 part concentrate to 4 parts cold water (1 litre concentrate added to 4 litres of water). Some pigments may settle in the bottom of the bottle. If this occurs, add a small amount of water and shake until all pigment is dissolved and pour into mixing pail. Stir the wood stain and it is ready to use.
- Drying time is fast, normally drying between 1 and 2 hours, depending on weather conditions.#
- Apply in dry weather conditions
- Clean up could not be more simple. Just use soap and water.
- For a darker shade, apply further coats of stain.
Coverage is between 7 and 10 square metres per litre, depending on the moisture content and porosity of the wood.