TREATEX Hard Wax Oil Ultra (Clear)
Mainland UK postage rates
|Order Value||Below £60||£60 & Over|
|UK 2-5 Working Days||£5.50||FREE|
|Next Working Day||£7.50||£3.50|
|Pre 12 Midday||£10.20||£8.20|
Click here for full postage details
We also offer a click and collect service for those who would like to order online and collect from our store here in Bidford-upon-Avon. Please select click and collect at the checkout for this service.
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter. Just serach for AGWoodcare!
- Has a “warming” effect on lighter coloured timbers (this can be prevented by first applying Treatex Hardwax Oil Ultra Natural is desired)
- Usually no sanding required between coats (the timber grain may sometimes raise, which can be solved by a light sanding)
- Withstands high temperatures
- Easy to maintain with Treatex Wax Polish
- Spot repairable
- Slip resistance test BS 7976-2PTV certified. Suitable for domestic, commercial and wet areas.
- Complies with regulation DIN 68861-1B: Resistance to spills of water, wine, beer, coffee, tea, fizzy drinks etc.
- Safe for use on children’s toys: DIN EN 71-3
- Meets with VOC emissions regulations
- Recommended for those with dust allergies; dirt and dust can be removed easily
- Contains no biocides, preservatives or carcinogens
- Slip resistance further increased with the addition of Treatex R12 Anti-Slip additive
- Easy to apply - buffed, brushed or rolled on
- Quick drying - usually dry within 3-6 hours - dry in 1 hour when buffed
- Low odour
- Water resistant
- Very durable - further strengthened with Treatex hardener
- Easy to clean with Treatex Floor Care or Treatex Spray on Floor and Surface Clean
- Food safe: BS EN 1186-3:2002 Overall migration in Aqueous stimulant by total immersion
- Suitable for: Internal use Recommended timbers: All (dense/oily timbers may require Treatex Thinner). Has a warming effect on some timbers. Applications: Floors, doors, stairs, worktops, woodturning, skirting, furniture, instruments etc.
- Coverage 0.5L will cover approximately 10m² in one coat / 6m² in two coats depending on the timber and method of application. 1L will cover approximately 20m² in one coat / 12m² in two coats depending on the timber and method of application. 2.5L will cover approximately 50m² in one coat / 30m² in two coats depending on the timber and method of application.
No posts found