Willow Tree Interior Wood Stain
Mainland UK postage rates
|Order Value||Below £50||£50 & Over|
|UK 2-3 Working Days||£4.79||FREE|
|Next Working Day||£5.99||£3.99|
|Pre 12 Midday||£10.20||£8.20|
Click here for full postage details
How to use;
- Easy to use, wipe, brush, or spray, fast to apply, fast to dry.
- Simply shake the bottle thoroughly to ensure pigment dispersal, then add contents to a suitable container and apply using a brush, lint free cloth or sponge.
- Normally drying takes around 1 hour, depending on ambient conditions.
- Clean up could not be more simple. Just use soap and water.
- Finish by sealing the stain with wax, oil, water based lacquer or varnish.
Coverage is excellent, being between 7 and 10 square metres per litre, depending on the moisture content and porosity of the wood.
The below colour chart shows images that we have taken from pine sample boards we have created in house here at AG Woodcare.
The bottom right corner shows the finish with 1 coat. The top left has had 2 coats.
These can be seen in more detail by selecting from the colour option drop down box above.
No posts found