How to use;
- Easy to use, wipe, brush, or spray, fast to apply, fast to dry.
- Simply shake the bottle thoroughly to ensure pigment dispersal, then add contents to a suitable container and apply using a brush, lint free cloth or sponge.
- Normally drying takes around 1 hour, depending on ambient conditions.
- Clean up could not be more simple. Just use soap and water.
- Finish by sealing the stain with wax, oil, water based lacquer or varnish.
Coverage is excellent, being between 7 and 10 square metres per litre, depending on the moisture content and porosity of the wood.