ON SALE!!! - MAHOGANY, ROSEWOOD, CHESTNUT
Click here for the rest of the colour range: https://www.agwoodcare.co.uk/products/profilanfina/
Please note that this is old stock and some of the tins therefore have old labels and marks/dents.
The recipe hasn't changed though so the contents are still the same.
- Low build, waterborne open-pored wood stain, reduces risk of flaking, blistering, cracking and peeling
- 1 Litre covers approx. 12 - 15 m2 per Litre, Per coat.
- Does not contain bicidal components, totally environmentally friendly.
- For all exterior soft woods treat first with 1 coat of Profilan prevent (preservative)
- Transparent pigments, enhances the natural grain of the wood.
- Used as a base coat for Profilan Top coat or as a general base coat for workshop use.
- Excellent performance in all types of weather conditions,
- Ideal for wood used indoors and out-doors.(Oily and exotic timbers prove difficult to treat with water based products, use Impra Color and Impra Elan on this type of timber)
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5 deg C or in blazing sun.
- Available in 0.75L & 2.5L
Awarded the Blue Angel seal award for its environmentally friendly aspects
For further information on exterior wood care and treatments, see our guides in our blog tab at the top of this page.