Impra Profilan Opac Garden Paint - Salmon
Mainland UK postage rates (excludes London Congestion Charge Zone)
|Order Value||Below £60||£60 & Over|
|UK 2-5 Working Days||£5.90||FREE|
|Next Working Day||£7.90||£3.90|
|Pre 12 Midday||£10.60||£6.60|
Cut-off point for next working day is 2:30pm
Click here for full postage details
We also offer a click and collect service for those who would like to order online and collect from our store here in Bidford-upon-Avon. Please select click and collect at the checkout for this service.
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter. Just serach for AGWoodcare!
Please note that this is old stock and some of the tins therefore have old labels and marks/dents, rust marks etc.
The recipe hasn't changed though so the contents are still the same.
- High covering capacity and moisture regulating.
- Excellent adhesion on sound previous coats
- Protective film against mould and algae
- Weather resistant, water thinnable, light resistant, age resistant,
- Tested according to DIN EN 927
- For all interior and exterior wooden surfaces
- Can also be used on (after appropriate pre-treatment) concrete, plaster, hard PVC, zinc and galvanised steel
- Application by brush, roller, spraying
- Available in 0.75L & 2.5L also available in an industrial range for joinery production processes using air assisted spraying equipment.
- For application to Idigbo, Oak, Hemlock, Sepele or other wood species with high tannin content and used outdoors it is advisable to use a tannin blocker primer to avoid bleeding of wood infiltrates. Use Impra Profilan Secure
- With untreated exterior softwoods we recommend a treatment with Impra profilan Prevent (preservative) or clear wood preservative.
- Hard to smell, impossible to beat
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5 deg C or in blazing sun
- Coverage = 11 to 12 Square Meters per Litre per Coat
Awarded the Blue Angel Seal award for its environmentally friendly aspects.
A Which? Magazine report Best Buy product
For further information and application methods, health and the environment see the technical data sheet in the Attachments Tab.
No posts found