Impra Profilan Top Coat (Water-Based) ON SALE!!!!!
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
Mainland UK postage rates
|Order Value||Below £50||£50 & Over|
|UK 2-3 Working Days||£4.79||FREE|
|Next Working Day||£5.99||£3.99|
|Pre 12 Midday||£10.20||£8.20|
Click here for full postage details
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter . Just serach for AGWoodcare!
ON SALE!!! - PINE
Click here for the rest of the colour range: https://www.agwoodcare.co.uk/products/profilantop/
The recipe hasn't changed though so the contents are still the same.
- Impra profilan Top Coat, a high build, waterborne, micro-porous satin wood stain, reduces flaking, blistering, cracking and peeling.
- 1 Litre covers approx. 12 - 15 m2 Per Litre, Per coat
- Does not contain any biocides and is totally environmentally friendly.
- Transparent pigments enhance the natural grain of the wood.
- Ideal as a top coat on Profilan Fina
- Excellent weather resistance, water repellent, age resistant, consistency and workability and long lasting protection set this fade-resistant top coat apart from any other water based stain available today
- Ideal for timbers used indoors and out doors (Oily and exotic timber prove difficult to treat with water based products, use Impra Color and Impra Elan on this type of timber.
- Do not apply in temparatues below 5 deg C or in blazing sun.
- Available in 0.75L and 2.5L
Accredited with the Blue Angel Seal award for it environmental aspects.
For further information and application methods, health and the environment see the technical data sheet in the Attachments Tab.