Impra Impranol Color Base Coat (Solvent-Based)
Updated 5th January 2021
We would like to ensure you that we are still shipping goods out using Parcelforce and Royal Mail as usual.
For local customers, we are now offering a click and collect service only. Our front door is open for collections, but due to the latest restrictions, we are unfortunately unable to allow customers in to browse our store.
If technical advice is required, please feel free to call us on 01789 778628 as we will do our best to assist over the phone.
Mainland UK postage rates
|Order Value||Below £60||£60 & Over|
|UK 2-5 Working Days||£5.50||FREE|
|Next Working Day||£7.50||£3.50|
Click here for full postage details
We also offer a click and collect service for those who would like to order online and collect from our store here in Bidford-upon-Avon. Please choose click and collect at the checkout.
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter . Just serach for AGWoodcare!
- High Performance stain from Germany, a low build wood stain containing solvents and biocide ingredients to protect wood against fungal growth
- Provides a micro-porous water-repellent film which help to maintain the stability of the timber will not peel, blister or crack
- It has a translucent finish to enhance the grain and natural beauty of the timber.
- Two coats gives a matt finish It is an ideal first base coat when used in conjunction with Impra Elan.
- No sanding required when re applying, just a wipe down with soap and water.
- Dry in 8 hours and re-coatable in approximately 12 hours
- Application by dip, spray or brush.
- Can be inter mixed to provide endless colour combinations
- The excellent cover rate of Impra Color (approximately 16-18 sq. meters per litre on planed wood), makes it competitive to products with a much lower price per litre.
- For new oily and exotic woods allow 2-3 months exposure to the weather before application.
- Available in 0.75L, 2.5L and (20L drums, available in a few colours only)
For further information and application methods, health and the environment see the technical data sheet in the Attachments Tab.