Junckers High Performance Friction +, 5L
Updated 13th March 2021
We would like to ensure you that our store is open for browsing and we are still shipping goods out using Parcelforce and Royal Mail as usual.
For local customers, we can offer a click and collect service, however if you wish to browse our store, please be advised that we are only allowing 1 customer or couple in at any one time.
If technical advice is required, please feel free to call us on 01789 778628 as we will do our best to assist over the phone.
Mainland UK postage rates
|Order Value||Below £60||£60 & Over|
|UK 2-5 Working Days||£5.50||FREE|
|Next Working Day||£7.50||£3.50|
Click here for full postage details
We also offer a click and collect service for those who would like to order online and collect from our store here in Bidford-upon-Avon. Please choose click and collect at the checkout.
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter. Just serach for AGWoodcare!
- Junckers High Performance Friction + is a low odour, hard-wearing 2 part water-based polyurethane lacquer for pre treated wooden floors in areas where a high level of slip resistance is required.
- Junckers High Performance Friction + has a textured surface and is suitable, where sweat, beer spillage etc. can make the floor slippery.
- Tested to BS 5796-2 and has a low potential for slip under wet conditions.
- Junckers High Performance Friction + should only be used as the final coat in a system.
- Gloss level: Ultra Matt (10%),
- Coverage: Approx. 10-12 m2/litre
- Package size: 4.5lt + 450ml hardner.
- Application by brush, roller or spray.
- Touch dry after 3 hours, light traffic at 8 hours, full resistance at 3 days
- For full Slip Resistancy report please see Attachments.
No posts found