Woca Exterior Wood Oil
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, we are currently not able to allow customers into our shop here in Bidford-upon-Avon, however we are still operating and shipping goods out using Parcelforce and Royal Mail.
However, due to courier companies struggling with the increased workload, we have taken the decision to temporarily disable any next day services and have a current delivery aim of 3-5 working days for all orders.
This is to ensure that all of our customers are able to receive their goods in the time-frame we have promised.
If you wish to collect an order from our store, we can still offer a safe collection service from outside the building.
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter . Just serach for AGWoodcare!
Woca Exterior Wood Oil is a water based fast drying oil for decking timbers, garden furniture, cladding etc.
This special water based composition of oil components ensures the product is water dilutable and is environmentally friendly to the environment. the oil ensures a strong water and dirt repellent surface and protects against mould fungus.
- Provides a hard wearing surface
- Contains UV Protection
- Prevents mould and fungus
- Fast drying
- May be used on all wood species
- Exterior Wood Oil is to be used outdoor for basic treatment and maintenance of new and previously oiled wood surfaces.
- The oil enhances the natural colour and grain of the wood.
- Exterior Wood Oil Natural is recommended to enhance the natural colour structure of the wood. For rejuvenating of old wood surfaces, the pigmented oils are ideal as they recreate the original colour of the wood. A change of colour of the deck is also possible by applying e.g. the grey, anthracite or black oil.
Supplied in a Clear Satin-Matt finish
Application by brush
Available in 0.75 and 2.5L
Consumption: 12-15 m2/l
For more information on preparation and application methods, health and the environments see the technical data sheets in the attachment tab above.
No posts found