Barrettine Woodworm killer Spray 500ml
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, we are currently not able to allow customers into our shop here in Bidford-upon-Avon, however we are still operating and shipping goods out using Parcelforce and Royal Mail.
However, due to courier companies struggling with the increased workload, we have taken the decision to temporarily disable any next day services and have a current delivery aim of 3-5 working days for all orders.
This is to ensure that all of our customers are able to receive their goods in the time-frame we have promised.
If you wish to collect an order from our store, we can still offer a safe collection service from outside the building.
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter . Just serach for AGWoodcare!
Barrettine’s Woodworm Treatment is a traditional deep penetrating low odour oil/spirit based woodworm killer. It prevents & exterminates woodworm and wood boring insects such as the woodworm beetle and furniture beetle from treated timber. Ideal for treating furniture, flooring, structural timbers etc. Avoid contact with plastics, roofing felts . Kills all common woodworm insects including Common woodworm Furniture Beetle, House Longhorn Beetle, Powder Post Beetle and wood boring Weevils. Kills woodworm larvae and eggs when in direct contact. Also available in a 500ml woodworm treatment spray.
- For the prevention & eradication of woodworm, wood boring beetles & insects, Larvae and eggs
- For internal & external timber structures
- Low Odour Formulation
- Contains Permethrin.
- Protects uncontaminated timber against wood boring insect attack.
- Suitable for use on all types of timber, rough, sawn or smooth. (Internal & external)
- Treated timbers can be polished, stained, varnished or painted when dry.
- Approved under COPR/BPR • Harmless to plants and pets when dry.
- Deep penetrating low odour solvent based, ready to use formulation.
- Kills all common insects including Common Furniture Beetle, House Longhorn Beetle, Powder Post Beetle and wood boring Weevils.
- Kills larvae and eggs when in direct contact
- Ensure wood to be treated is dry, free from dirt and repellent coatings such as paint or varnish (remove and sand down as required).
- Avoid contact with plastics, bitumen roofing felts and similar materials.
- Floor coverings: treated oors must be allowed to dry and ventilate for up to 3 weeks before relaying foam backed carpets or underlay.
- Remove absorbent materials and insulation from roof areas etc before application.
- Ensure all electrical wiring etc are in sound condition before treatment. Isolate the area of treatment from electrical supply by removing fuses before application.
- Brush, spray or apply directly into tight holes where possible.
- Coverage:- Prevention: 200ml per sq metre or 1 litre to 5 sq metres. Eradication: 300ml per sq metre or 1 litre to 3.3 sq metres.
- Drying times: normally 48-72 hours.
- We recommend 2 coats are applied for best results.
No posts found