Barrettine Woodworm Killer
Updated 13th March 2021
We would like to ensure you that our store is open for browsing and we are still shipping goods out using Parcelforce and Royal Mail as usual.
For local customers, we can offer a click and collect service, however if you wish to browse our store, please be advised that we are only allowing 1 customer or couple in at any one time.
If technical advice is required, please feel free to call us on 01789 778628 as we will do our best to assist over the phone.
Mainland UK postage rates
|Order Value||Below £60||£60 & Over|
|UK 2-5 Working Days||£5.50||FREE|
|Next Working Day||£7.50||£3.50|
Click here for full postage details
We also offer a click and collect service for those who would like to order online and collect from our store here in Bidford-upon-Avon. Please choose click and collect at the checkout.
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter. Just serach for AGWoodcare!
Barrettine’s Woodworm Treatment is a traditional deep penetrating low odour oil/spirit based woodworm killer. It prevents & exterminates woodworm and wood boring insects such as the woodworm beetle and furniture beetle from treated timber. Ideal for treating furniture, flooring, structural timbers etc. Avoid contact with plastics, roofing felts . Kills all common woodworm insects including Common woodworm Furniture Beetle, House Longhorn Beetle, Powder Post Beetle and wood boring Weevils. Kills woodworm larvae and eggs when in direct contact. Also available in a 500ml woodworm treatment spray.
- For the prevention & eradication of woodworm, wood boring beetles & insects, Larvae and eggs
- For internal & external timber structures
- Low Odour Formulation
- Contains Permethrin.
- Protects uncontaminated timber against wood boring insect attack.
- Suitable for use on all types of timber, rough, sawn or smooth. (Internal & external)
- Treated timbers can be polished, stained, varnished or painted when dry.
- Approved under COPR/BPR • Harmless to plants and pets when dry.
- Deep penetrating low odour solvent based, ready to use formulation.
- Kills all common insects including Common Furniture Beetle, House Longhorn Beetle, Powder Post Beetle and wood boring Weevils.
- Kills larvae and eggs when in direct contact
- Ensure wood to be treated is dry, free from dirt and repellent coatings such as paint or varnish (remove and sand down as required).
- Avoid contact with plastics, bitumen roofing felts and similar materials.
- Floor coverings: treated oors must be allowed to dry and ventilate for up to 3 weeks before relaying foam backed carpets or underlay.
- Remove absorbent materials and insulation from roof areas etc before application.
- Ensure all electrical wiring etc are in sound condition before treatment. Isolate the area of treatment from electrical supply by removing fuses before application.
- Brush, spray or apply directly into tight holes where possible.
- Coverage:- Prevention: 200ml per sq metre or 1 litre to 5 sq metres. Eradication: 300ml per sq metre or 1 litre to 3.3 sq metres.
- Drying times: normally 48-72 hours.
- We recommend 2 coats are applied for best results.
No posts found