Woca Maintenance Gel
How to use
1.Thoroughly clean the surface with Intensive Wood Cleaner, mixed 1 part cleaner to 20 parts water. Then wash with clean water. After cleaning, leave the surface to dry for at least 8 hours at 20°C.
2. In case of grain raising, an advantage would be slightly to de-nib with fine sand paper or sanding pad (remove any sanding dust from the surface).
3. Apply an appropriate amount of gel to the White Pad with handle and distribute over the surface in a thin, even coat. Continue polishing until the wood seems saturated and the surface has a uniform appearance. It is recommended to work on small areas at a time, as the gel is quick/drying. For larger areas (floors larger than 10 m²) it would be advantageous to use a polishing machine.
4. Immediately wipe down the polished surface with a clean, dry lint-free cotton cloth. When prepping with a machine, the final polishing should be done with a cotton cloth beneath the buffer. The surface should not appear wet and no excess gel should remain on the surface.
5. If the wood does not seem fully saturated after 4-6 hours, it would be advantageous to repolish, with less gel than the first treatment, but following the same procedure.
6. Wait 4-6 hours before using the surface. Avoid getting water or dirt on the wooden surface for the next 2-3 days.
For further information and application methods, health and the environment see the technical data sheet in the Attachments Tab.
No posts found