Woca Maintenance Gel
Updated 5th January 2021
We would like to ensure you that we are still shipping goods out using Parcelforce and Royal Mail as usual.
For local customers, we are now offering a click and collect service only. Our front door is open for collections, but due to the latest restrictions, we are unfortunately unable to allow customers in to browse our store.
If technical advice is required, please feel free to call us on 01789 778628 as we will do our best to assist over the phone.
Mainland UK postage rates
|Order Value||Below £60||£60 & Over|
|UK 2-5 Working Days||£5.50||FREE|
|Next Working Day||£7.50||£3.50|
Click here for full postage details
We also offer a click and collect service for those who would like to order online and collect from our store here in Bidford-upon-Avon. Please choose click and collect at the checkout.
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter . Just serach for AGWoodcare!
How to use
1.Thoroughly clean the surface with Intensive Wood Cleaner, mixed 1 part cleaner to 20 parts water. Then wash with clean water. After cleaning, leave the surface to dry for at least 8 hours at 20°C.
2. In case of grain raising, an advantage would be slightly to de-nib with fine sand paper or sanding pad (remove any sanding dust from the surface).
3. Apply an appropriate amount of gel to the White Pad with handle and distribute over the surface in a thin, even coat. Continue polishing until the wood seems saturated and the surface has a uniform appearance. It is recommended to work on small areas at a time, as the gel is quick/drying. For larger areas (floors larger than 10 m²) it would be advantageous to use a polishing machine.
4. Immediately wipe down the polished surface with a clean, dry lint-free cotton cloth. When prepping with a machine, the final polishing should be done with a cotton cloth beneath the buffer. The surface should not appear wet and no excess gel should remain on the surface.
5. If the wood does not seem fully saturated after 4-6 hours, it would be advantageous to repolish, with less gel than the first treatment, but following the same procedure.
6. Wait 4-6 hours before using the surface. Avoid getting water or dirt on the wooden surface for the next 2-3 days.
For further information and application methods, health and the environment see the technical data sheet in the Attachments Tab.
No posts found