Woca Diamond Oil Active
Mainland UK postage rates
|Order Value||Below £60||£60 & Over|
|UK 2-5 Working Days||£5.50||FREE|
|Next Working Day||£7.50||£3.50|
Click here for full postage details
We also offer a click and collect service for those who would like to order online and collect from our store here in Bidford-upon-Avon. Please choose click and collect at the checkout.
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter. Just serach for AGWoodcare!
The wood must be newly-sanded with grit 120-150 for the final sanding. Product, room and floor temperature must be between 15-30° C. Ensure good ventilation when applying the oil and when it is drying
- Wash the floor with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner. Leave the floor to dry for at least 8 hours before applying the oil.
- Thoroughly shake the container of Diamond Oil Active, both before and during use. Containers with different batch numbers should be mixed to avoid colour mismatch.
- Apply the oil using a short-bristled paint roller (3-4 mm) in an even coat.
- Leave the oil to penetrate for 10-15 min. If the oil soaks quickly into the wood, apply more oil. Rub the oil into the wood until the floor appears saturated.
- Can also use a buffing machine with a white or beige pad.
- Remove excess oil with dry, lint-free cotton cloths or pads until the surface no longer appears wet.
- If an extra-attractive finish and resistance is desired, the floor can be re-polished with 1 further coat of Diamond Oil Active at 10m2 per ltr within 6-12 hours of the first application. The oil should be polished thoroughly, as described in 4+5.
- The floor can be used with caution after 24 hours.
- Clean tools with white spirit or Turpentine.
- For regular cleaning, use WOCA Natural Soap.
- Re-oil the surface with WOCA Maintenance or Oil Diamond Active, as required.
- Please note: Do not expose the floor to water or clean it for the first 3-5 days while the oil is hardening.
No posts found