Impra Profilan Fina Base Coat (Water-Based)
Updated 13th March 2021
We would like to ensure you that our store is open for browsing and we are still shipping goods out using Parcelforce and Royal Mail as usual.
For local customers, we can offer a click and collect service, however if you wish to browse our store, please be advised that we are only allowing 1 customer or couple in at any one time.
If technical advice is required, please feel free to call us on 01789 778628 as we will do our best to assist over the phone.
Mainland UK postage rates
|Order Value||Below £60||£60 & Over|
|UK 2-5 Working Days||£5.50||FREE|
|Next Working Day||£7.50||£3.50|
Click here for full postage details
We also offer a click and collect service for those who would like to order online and collect from our store here in Bidford-upon-Avon. Please choose click and collect at the checkout.
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter. Just serach for AGWoodcare!
- Low build, waterborne open-pored wood stain, reduces risk of flaking, blistering, cracking and peeling
- 1 Litre covers approx. 12 - 15 m2 per Litre, Per coat.
- Does not contain bicidal components, totally environmentally friendly.
- For all exterior soft woods treat first with 1 coat of Profilan prevent (preservative)
- Transparent pigments, enhances the natural grain of the wood.
- Available in a 9 wood colours and colourless - Limba, Light Oak, Antique Oak, Pine, Chestnut, Light Walnut, Mahogany, Walnut, Rosewood and Colourless
- (Colourless does not provide any UV protection, do not treat wood exposed to weather with colourless as a stand alone product however it can be mixed with other colours to alter the shade)
- Used as a base coat for Profilan Top coat or as a general base coat for workshop use.
- Excellent performance in all types of weather conditions,
- Ideal for wood used indoors and out-doors.(Oily and exotic timbers prove difficult to treat with water based products, use Impra Color and Impra Elan on this type of timber)
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5 deg C or in blazing sun.
- Available in 0.75L and 2.5L.
Awarded the Blue Angel seal award for its environmentally friendly aspects
For further information on exterior wood care and treatments, see our guides in our blog tab at the top of this page.