Impra Profilan Fina Base Coat (Water-Based)
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, we are currently not able to allow customers into our shop here in Bidford-upon-Avon, however we are still operating and shipping goods out using Parcelforce and Royal Mail.
However, due to courier companies struggling with the increased workload, we have taken the decision to temporarily disable any next day services and have a current delivery aim of 3-5 working days for all orders.
This is to ensure that all of our customers are able to receive their goods in the time-frame we have promised.
If you wish to collect an order from our store, we can still offer a safe collection service from outside the building.
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter . Just serach for AGWoodcare!
- Low build, waterborne open-pored wood stain, reduces risk of flaking, blistering, cracking and peeling
- 1 Litre covers approx. 12 - 15 m2 per Litre, Per coat.
- Does not contain bicidal components, totally environmentally friendly.
- For all exterior soft woods treat first with 1 coat of Profilan prevent (preservative)
- Transparent pigments, enhances the natural grain of the wood.
- Available in a 9 wood colours and colourless - Limba, Light Oak, Antique Oak, Pine, Chestnut, Light Walnut, Mahogany, Walnut, Rosewood and Colourless
- (Colourless does not provide any UV protection, do not treat wood exposed to weather with colourless as a stand alone product however it can be mixed with other colours to alter the shade)
- Used as a base coat for Profilan Top coat or as a general base coat for workshop use.
- Excellent performance in all types of weather conditions,
- Ideal for wood used indoors and out-doors.(Oily and exotic timbers prove difficult to treat with water based products, use Impra Color and Impra Elan on this type of timber)
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5 deg C or in blazing sun.
- Available in 0.75L and 2.5L.
Awarded the Blue Angel seal award for its environmentally friendly aspects
For further information on exterior wood care and treatments, see our guides in our blog tab at the top of this page.