- High covering capacity and moisture regulating.
- Excellent adhesion on sound previous coats
- Protective film against mould and algae
- Weather resistant, water thinnable, light resistant, age resistant,
- Tested according to DIN EN 927
- For all interior and exterior wooden surfaces
- Can also be used on (after appropriate pre-treatment) concrete, plaster, hard PVC, zinc and galvanised steel
- Application by brush, roller, spraying
- Available in 0.75L, 2.5L & 10L, also available in an industrial range for joinery production processes using air assisted spraying equipment.
- For application to Idigbo, Oak, Hemlock, Sepele or other wood species with high tannin content and used outdoors it is advisable to use a tannin blocker primer to avoid bleeding of wood infiltrates. Use Impra Profilan Secure
- With untreated exterior softwoods we recommend a treatment with Impra profilan Prevent (preservative) or clear wood preservative.
- Hard to smell, impossible to beat
- Do not apply in tempratures below 5 deg C or in blazing sun
- Colours to BS, NCS, RAL and other popular colours available on request.
- Coverage = 11 tp 12 Square Meter per Litre per Coat
Awarded the Blue Angel Seal award for its environmentally friendly aspects.
A Which? report Best Buy productFor further information and application methods, health and the environment see the technical data sheet in the Attachments Tab.