Impra Profilan Opac
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, we are currently not able to allow customers into our shop here in Bidford-upon-Avon, however we are still operating and shipping goods out using Parcelforce and Royal Mail.
However, due to courier companies struggling with the increased workload, we have taken the decision to temporarily disable any next day services and have a current delivery aim of 3-5 working days for all orders.
This is to ensure that all of our customers are able to receive their goods in the time-frame we have promised.
If you wish to collect an order from our store, we can still offer a safe collection service from outside the building.
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter . Just serach for AGWoodcare!
- High covering capacity and moisture regulating.
- Excellent adhesion on sound previous coats
- Protective film against mould and algae
- Weather resistant, water thinnable, light resistant, age resistant,
- Tested according to DIN EN 927
- For all interior and exterior wooden surfaces
- Can also be used on (after appropriate pre-treatment) concrete, plaster, hard PVC, zinc and galvanised steel
- Application by brush, roller, spraying
- Available in 0.75L, 2.5L & 10L, also available in an industrial range for joinery production processes using air assisted spraying equipment.
- For application to Idigbo, Oak, Hemlock, Sepele or other wood species with high tannin content and used outdoors it is advisable to use a tannin blocker primer to avoid bleeding of wood infiltrates. Use Impra Profilan Secure
- With untreated exterior softwoods we recommend a treatment with Impra profilan Prevent (preservative) or clear wood preservative.
- Hard to smell, impossible to beat
- Do not apply in tempratures below 5 deg C or in blazing sun
- Colours to BS, NCS, RAL and other popular colours available on request.
- Coverage = 11 tp 12 Square Meter per Litre per Coat
Awarded the Blue Angel Seal award for its environmentally friendly aspects.
A Which? Magazine report Best Buy productFor further information and application methods, health and the environment see the technical data sheet in the Attachments Tab.
No posts found