Impra Profilan Secur
Mainland UK postage rates (excludes London Congestion Charge Zone)
|Order Value||Below £60||£60 & Over|
|UK 2-5 Working Days||£5.90||FREE|
|Next Working Day||£7.90||£3.90|
|Pre 12 Midday||£10.60||£6.60|
Cut-off point for next working day is 2:30pm
Click here for full postage details
We also offer a click and collect service for those who would like to order online and collect from our store here in Bidford-upon-Avon. Please select click and collect at the checkout for this service.
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter. Just serach for AGWoodcare!
- White special tannin blocking primer.
- Inhibits the bleeding of tannins contained in wood
- Quick drying, water thinnable, weak odour, odourless when dry.
- High covering capacity
- Does not contain any biocides
- For priming all kinds of timbers interior and exterior (Oily and exotic timbers prove difficult to treat with water based product, use a good quality oil based primer on this type of timber
- Applicationby brush, roller or spraying
- Available in .75L, 2.5L also in 20L drums in our industruial range for use in joinery production process using air assisted spraying equipment.
- With untreated exterior soft woods, we recommend a treatmen with Impra Profilan Prevent (preservative) or clear wood preservative.
- Do not apply below 5 deg C or in blazing sun
- Coverage = 10-11 Square Meters per Litre per coat
For further information and application methods, health and the environment see the technical data sheet in the Attachments.