Blanchon Hard Wax Oil
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
Mainland UK postage rates
|Order Value||Below £50||£50 & Over|
|UK 2-3 Working Days||£4.79||FREE|
|Next Working Day||£5.99||£3.99|
|Pre 12 Midday||£10.20||£8.20|
Click here for full postage details
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter . Just serach for AGWoodcare!
- Blanchon Hard Wax Oil (HardWax Oil) is based on vegetable oils and natural waxes. It provides a hard wearing protective finish and gives a natural finish to wood floors at the same time.
- Blanchon coloured hard waxoils are popular due to quicker drying times, great colours and ease of application, long-lasting protection, while preserving the wood's natural beauty and elasticity.
- It is suitable for interior use only.
- Hard Waxoil is virtually odourless and complies with the European Toy Safety Standard EN 71.3.
- Slip resistant finish according to DIN 51 130-RG
- Hard Waxoil is a simple two coat system easy to apply on all commonly used woods.
- (Note; use Blanchon Prim Oil for use on rare exotic woods as a primer prior to the application of hard waxoil, also for use as a primer in areas subject to higher levels of humidity, kitchens, bathrooms etc)
- Hard Waxoil is easy to maintain with Blanchon Maintenance Oil & Universal Maintenance Oil for periodic maintenance and for daily/weekly cleaning use Blanchon Lagoon Cleaner or Blanchon Natural Soap.
- Hard Waxoil is available in 2 colourless finishes (Natural/Satin-Matt and Ultra-Matt) for a natural finish, 6 Satin-matt wood coloured finishes (Cherry, Golden Oak, Light Oak, Smoked Oak, Walnut and Weathered Wood) and 8 Satin-matt coloured finishes (Black, White, light-Grey, White-Grey, Rough-Timber, Old White, Graphite and Metallic Grey.
- Available - 250ml, 1L and 2.5L
- Coverage - 20 - 25 sq mts per litre per coat
Maintenance: All important if you want your floor to look its best for as long as possible,
For information on maintenance, click here: Wood floor cleaning & maintenance
For further information and application methods, health and the environment see the technical data sheet in the attachments tab above.