Osmo Polyx Oil Rapid
Mainland UK postage rates (excludes London Congestion Charge Zone)
|Order Value||Below £60||£60 & Over|
|UK 2-5 Working Days||£5.90||FREE|
|Next Working Day||£7.90||£3.90|
|Pre 12 Midday||£10.60||£6.60|
Cut-off point for next working day is 2:30pm
Click here for full postage details
We also offer a click and collect service for those who would like to order online and collect from our store here in Bidford-upon-Avon. Please select click and collect at the checkout for this service.
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter. Just serach for AGWoodcare!
- An impeccable, durable finish for all wood and cork floors, furniture and counter tops
- Extremely wear resistant
- Produces a satin-matt finish based on natural vegetable oils and waxes
- Penetrates deeply into solid, parquet or veneered woods, OSB or cork to enhance and maintain the beauty and elasticity
- Is extremely water-repellant, micro-porous does not watermark
- Will not crack, peel, flake or blister
- Is stain resistant against beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juices, milk and water
- Requires only two coats no primer
- Easy cleaning and maintenance with Osmo Wash & Care and Liquid Wax Cleaner.
- Highest coverage : 2.5 litre = 30 m2 with 2 coats!
- Osmo Polyx Oil (The Original Hardwax Oil) is supplied ready to use
- With this rapid drying version you can apply 2 coats in one day
- When treating tropical, oily and dense woods, such as wenge, merbau, ipe and such like, it is best to test those sorts of woods first for suitability, Osmo advise Wood Wax Finish Extra Thin as first primer/coat before the application of Hard Wax Oil.
For maintenance for all wooden floors use Osmo Wash & Care for day to day cleaning and Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner for intensive maintenance. For floors subject to high traffic usage, such as public space, restaurants etc use Osmo Maintenance Oil.
We would also recommend the use of Blanchon Universal Maintenance Oil, a quick drying alternative to Liquid Wax Cleaner.
Please Note:- When treating tropical, oily and dense woods, such as Wenge, Merbau, Ipe and such like, Osmo advise Wood Wax Finish Extra Thin as a first coat/primer before the application of Hard Wax Oil.
For further information and application methods, health and the environment see the technical data sheets in the Attachments Tab.
No posts found