Osmo Wood Reviver Power Gel
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, we are currently not able to allow customers into our shop here in Bidford-upon-Avon, however we are still operating and shipping goods out using Parcelforce and Royal Mail.
However, due to an unprecedented amount of online orders, we have taken the decision to temporarily disable any next day services and have a current delivery aim of 3-5 working days for all orders.
This is to ensure that all of our customers are able to receive their goods in the timeframe we have promised.
If you wish to collect an order from our store, we can still offer a safe collection service from outside the building.
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
Mainland UK postage rates
|Order Value||Below £60||£50 & Over|
|UK 2-3 Working Days||£4.79||FREE|
|Next Working Day||£5.99||£3.99|
|Pre 12 Midday||£10.20||£8.20|
Click here for full postage details
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter . Just serach for AGWoodcare!
- Osmo Wood Reviver is designed to refresh a tired weathered greyed timber surfaces.
- Especially developed for wooden decking, Osmo Wood Reviver is also effective on all exterior wooden components
- Wood Reviver Power Gel is easy to apply, even on vertical surfaces as it has a special non-drop gelformula.
- Depending on level of greying can be used neat or diluted with water.
- The deep penetrating effect of the gel together with a scrubbing action removes the greyed patina, with results showing as quick as 30 minutes!
- Apply using a brush to the greyed area only, the product is not a general wood cleaner.
- The timber surface needs to be wet to work, do not apply to a dry surface.
- Wood Reviver is designed to be scrubbed into the wet greyed surface area with a stiff scrubbing brush.
- The Wood Reviver alone will not remove the greyed surface, it require the vigorous scrubbing of the surface with the reviver to be effective then leave on the surface for approx 20 minutes before rinsing well with clean water, allow to dry before applying a coat of decking oil.
- The wood regains its natural patina and ready for final treatment when dry.
- Important How effective the clean up will be will depend on a number of factors, the type of timber to be cleaned, the age of the timber, how well the surface is scrubbed with the reviver, very old greyed timber will not look like new timber when cleaned. (You cannot make an old face look young again with face creams)
- Coverage - 10 -30 sq mts per litre depending on level of greying.
- For general cleaning of exterior wood please use Osmo Decking Cleaner.
- Available in 500ml and 2.5L (2.5L with a deck scrubber)
For further information and application methods, health and the environment see the technical data sheet in the Attachments Tab.
No posts found