Fiddes Clear Glaze
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, we are currently not able to allow customers into our shop here in Bidford-upon-Avon, however we are still operating and shipping goods out using Parcelforce and Royal Mail.
However, due to courier companies struggling with the increased workload, we have taken the decision to temporarily disable any next day services and have a current delivery aim of 3-5 working days for all orders.
This is to ensure that all of our customers are able to receive their goods in the time-frame we have promised.
If you wish to collect an order from our store, we can still offer a safe collection service from outside the building.
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter . Just serach for AGWoodcare!
- An impeccable, durable finish for all wood and cork floors, furniture and worktops / counter tops, extremely wear resistant.
- Available in a matt, satin or gloss finish.
- Perfect for solid, veneered woods, or cork to enhance and maintain the beauty and elasticity.
- Clear Glaze is extremely water-repellant, does not watermark Is stain resistant against beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juices, milk and water
- Easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Spirit based product, thin with white spirit if required
- Supplied ready to use.
Fiddes Clear Glaze is ideally suited for application on top of our complete range of Wood Stains & Dyes.
Preparation: sand the wood in stages, working with the grain where possible, Start with a medium sandpaper (120 grit) and finish with a medium to fine grade (180 - 220 grit). Fiddles Clear Glaze is ideally suited to application on top of fiddles complete range of wood stains and dyes.
Recommended for use on Fine Furniture, Doors, Floors, Cabinet Work and Panelling>
For further information and application methods, health and the environment see the technical data sheets in the attachment tab above.
No posts found