Osmo Opaque Gloss Wood Stain (White)
Updated 13th March 2021
We would like to ensure you that our store is open for browsing and we are still shipping goods out using Parcelforce and Royal Mail as usual.
For local customers, we can offer a click and collect service, however if you wish to browse our store, please be advised that we are only allowing 1 customer or couple in at any one time.
If technical advice is required, please feel free to call us on 01789 778628 as we will do our best to assist over the phone.
Mainland UK postage rates
|Order Value||Below £60||£60 & Over|
|UK 2-5 Working Days||£5.50||FREE|
|Next Working Day||£7.50||£3.50|
Click here for full postage details
We also offer a click and collect service for those who would like to order online and collect from our store here in Bidford-upon-Avon. Please choose click and collect at the checkout.
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter. Just serach for AGWoodcare!
Professional white gloss finish for windows and doors - does not crack, flake, peel or blister!
- Oil-based, opaque satin-gloss wood stain finish for exterior (also interior) use
- Especially recommended for windows and doors, cladding,conservatories,garden houses and garden furniture
- Particularly robust, hard wearing, water-repellent, weather-proof and UV-resistant
- Easy to apply and gives great coverage
- Available in 0.75L and 2.5 L drums
- 1 litre covers approx. 20 m2 with 1 coat
- Number of coats: 2 coats on raw wood, 1 coat for renovation or surface renewal - no sanding required
- Based on natural oils, deep penetrating, allows the wood to breath and long life expectancy
- Tried and tested in the harshest environments, coastal and mountains
- Available in white only
- Contains no biocides or preservatives, safe for humans, animals and plant life when dry.
- Conforms to EN71 safe for toys
- Easy to use, application by brush
- For added protection against blue stain, rot and mildew It is also advisable to treat all bare timber first with a wood preservative either Osmo W R base coat or Impra Prevent or for large area Clear Wood Preservative which is available in 5L and 25L.
- For new oily and exotic woods allow 3-4 months exposure to the weather before application.
For further information and application methods, health and the environment see the technical data sheet in the Attachments Tab.
No posts found