- Contains Permethrin, Tebuconazole & IPBC.
- Protects uncontaminated timber against wet rot, decay and wood boring insect attack.
- Mainly for external applications but some Internal. (refer to internal and external information on the back of the tin/container).
- Approved under COPR/BPR
- Suitable for rough, sawn or smooth timber, does not require over sealing.
- Harmless to plants and pets when dry.
- Oil/solvent based for deeper penetration.
- Low odour ready to use formulation.
- Superb quality water repellent resins.
- UV fade resistant colour pigments.
- High level, long lasting protection & preservation
Can be sprayed using an airless sprayer such as a Wagner or Graco ideally using a minimum 1mm flat fan tip nozzle (9 – 11 thou tip).
The sprayer must be thoroughly cleaned after application with white spirit and then oiled to protect the tip and moving parts (as per manufacturer’s instructions). This product cannot be sprayed with a traditional pump action garden sprayer.
- Ensure wood to be treated is dry, free from dirt and repellent coatings such as paint or varnish. (remove and sand down as required).
- Recommend using a biocidal wash such as Barrettine Knockout Mould and Mildew prior to treatment.
- The final colour finish can vary considerably due to the age, type & condition of the timber being treated. We always recommend carrying out a test area first in an inconspicuous area to make sure you are happy with the final dried colour.
- Brush, dip, roller or spray in suitable conditions. (When used outdoors make sure weather conditions are dry and still).
- Coverage: 180ml per m2 or1 litre to 5-6 sq metres.
- Drying times: 12 hours under normal conditions (20°C/65% rel. humidity).
- Best results – recommend 2-3 applications/coats.
- Clean equipment with Barrettine White Spirit.
- Always read the label. Use biocides safely.