Osmo Spray Cleaner 500ml
Mainland UK postage rates
|Order Value||Below £60||£60 & Over|
|UK 2-5 Working Days||£5.50||FREE|
|Next Working Day||£7.50||£3.50|
|Pre 12 Midday||£10.20||£8.20|
Click here for full postage details
We also offer a click and collect service for those who would like to order online and collect from our store here in Bidford-upon-Avon. Please select click and collect at the checkout for this service.
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter. Just serach for AGWoodcare!
SPRAY SOLUTION FOR EVERYDAY CLEANING
Ideal spray solution for everyday cleaning and maintenance - especially developed for oiled and waxed wood surfaces. Contains soaps based on natural oils to prevent the wood from drying out whilst cleaning. The water-soluble ingredients prevent streaks and do not form a layer. Especially mild on skin, free of dyes and aromas, biodegradable, free of solvents and emissions to ensure the surface remains food safe - supporting a healthy living environment.
- In domestic households, for worktops and tables - it is recommend to use regularly, normally once a week is sufficient.
- For restaurants, in kitchens and dining areas - we recommend to clean daily.
- Only apply damply, without soaking the surface to avoid damage and wearing of treatment.
- Ideal for maintaining wood surfaces treated with Osmo TopOil.
- Multi-purpose cleaners such as washing up liquids and detergents are highly detrimental to the finished surface and is not recommended to be used as discolouration or staining may be possible.
- Other household cleaning products such as vanish, bleach, baking soda etc. are likely to cause severe discolouration or staining.
No posts found