Osmo Top Oil
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
Mainland UK postage rates
|Order Value||Below £50||£50 & Over|
|UK 2-3 Working Days||£4.79||FREE|
|Next Working Day||£5.99||£3.99|
|Pre 12 Midday||£10.20||£8.20|
Click here for full postage details
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter . Just serach for AGWoodcare!
It is water repellent, non abrasive and does not crack, peel or blister. easy to apply and maintain and will last for years.
Osmo Top Oil creates the perfect finish in fewer coats than traditional oils.
- Food safe (EN 1186)
- Safe for use on children's toys (EN 71.3)
- Extremely water and chemical resistant
- Very durable and hardwearing
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children's toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
NOTE: - It is highly recommended to use Osmo Wood Protector on all new timber prior to the application of Osmo Top Oil, (This is extremely important if using Oak or Beech work tops)
Coverage - 12m² per 500ml, minimum 2 coats required for full protection
Available - 500ml
Application - brush, cloth
NOW AVAILABLE IN 3058 MATT or 3028 SATIN and 3068 Natural Matt (obtains natural appearence)
No posts found