Osmo Top Oil is an oil and wax combination specially manufactured for kitchen wooden worktops.
Osmo Top Oil accentuate the natural colour and wood grain, retains as much of the wood's natural colour as possible. It is highly resistant to common household substances such as tea stains, wine, beer, fizzy drinks fruit juices and other liquids used within the kitchen.
It is water repellent, non abrasive and does not crack, peel or blister. easy to apply and maintain and will last for years.
Osmo Top Oil creates the perfect finish in fewer coats than traditional oils.
- Food safe (EN 1186)
- Safe for use on children's toys (EN 71.3)
- Extremely water and chemical resistant
- Very durable and hardwearing
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children's toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
It is highly recommended to use Osmo Wood Protector
on all new timber prior to the application of Osmo Top Oil, (This is extremely important if using Oak or Beech work tops)
Coverage - 12m² per 500ml, minimum 2 coats required for full protection
Available - 500ml
Application - brush, cloth
NOW AVAILABLE IN 3058 MATT or 3028 SATIN