Junckers High Performance Friction +, 5L
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, we are currently not able to allow customers into our shop here in Bidford-upon-Avon, however we are still operating and shipping goods out using Parcelforce and Royal Mail.
However, due to courier companies struggling with the increased workload, we have taken the decision to temporarily disable any next day services and have a current delivery aim of 3-5 working days for all orders.
This is to ensure that all of our customers are able to receive their goods in the time-frame we have promised.
If you wish to collect an order from our store, we can still offer a safe collection service from outside the building.
Established in 1996 and with over 30 years of experience, we are the industry experts in our field. Not only do we sell amazing products, we also use them, allowing us to offer expert advice unrivalled by any other company.
If you're unsure of anything or need any advice, simply give us a call on 01789 778628, or use our online chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
If you haven't already, check out our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, offers, blog posts and photos of jobs we have carried out
Just click on the facebook link below!
We are also on Instagram and Twitter . Just serach for AGWoodcare!
- Junckers High Performance Friction + is a low odour, hard-wearing 2 part water-based polyurethane lacquer for pre treated wooden floors in areas where a high level of slip resistance is required.
- Junckers High Performance Friction + has a textured surface and is suitable, where sweat, beer spillage etc. can make the floor slippery.
- Tested to BS 5796-2 and has a low potential for slip under wet conditions.
- Junckers High Performance Friction + should only be used as the final coat in a system.
- Gloss level: Ultra Matt (10%),
- Coverage: Approx. 10-12 m2/litre
- Package size: 4.5lt + 450ml hardner.
- Application by brush, roller or spray.
- Touch dry after 3 hours, light traffic at 8 hours, full resistance at 3 days
- For full Slip Resistancy report please see Attachments.
No posts found