Liberian Beeswax Paste with Pure Turpentine, a natural protector of wood that guards against dryness.
A traditional paste wax for nourishing and protecting furniture and interior woodwork. Ideal for use on absorbent woods such as unsealed pine and oak, it gives a gentle aroma of yesteryear.
Apply with 0000 gauge steel wool or clean cotton cloth.
- Traditional wax that nourishes wood
- Feeds wood and protects against dryness
- Gives an authentic finish Ideal for small surfaces and furniture
- Suitable for hard and softwoods
- EN71 Part 3 Approved Safe for toys
- Endorsed by the Guild of Master Craftsmen
- Interior use only
- Coverage: 1 L = 10-12 sq meters per litre.
- Drying time: Min 30 mins or until touch dry, then buff with clean cotton cloth.
- Tool cleaning: White spirit
- Application: by brush, cloth or steel wool (0000 grade)
For further information and application methods, health and the environment see the data sheets in the attachment tab above.