- High performance product manufactured by a British Company
- Advanced dual purpose fungicide insecticide Wood Preserver
- Low odour, non-flammable product based on micro-emulsion nanotechnology. The ultra-fine particle size allows deep penetration of the preserver to take place so the performance of the product is much greater than standard wood preservation products.
- Water based quick drying preservatice that can be applied to wet or dry timbers. Most preservative available are spirit based and will not provide adaquate penetration on damp timbers and all wood rotting fungi are caused by miisture ingress.
- For use against wood boring insects and wood rotting fungi within domestic, commercial, institutional and industrial premises.
- Available in Clear (in 1L and 5L)
- The clear wood preservative is not a stand alone product and must be overcoated with a paint, varnish or wood stain system.
- It is advisable to re-apply periodically (depending on directional aspect and exposure to sun light)
- A two coat application is required for full protection.
For further information and application methods, health and the environment see the technical data sheet in the Attachments Tab.